"I'm on a Boat" video got pulled from YouTube

Anyone know what happened to the “I’m on a boat video”? Or the crew in that video for that matter? I freakin’ liked that video, except for the fact the song got stuck in my head every time I watched it…

Wine with dinner, swimming pool, and woman. Who wanted to watch that video when they are stuck with over weight, tobacco chewing, Alligator eating, Gumbo cooking Gomers. I think they had more cooks on that boat then crew . Where do I apply.

[QUOTE=skycowboy;48849]… stuck with over weight, tobacco chewing, Alligator eating, Gumbo cooking Gomers…[/QUOTE]

[I][B]Who says we chew tobacco ?
[/B][/I]

[QUOTE=Rob Almeida;48845]Anyone know what happened to the “I’m on a boat video”? Or the crew in that video for that matter? I freakin’ liked that video, except for the fact the song got stuck in my head every time I watched it…[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem I did find a different one though made by a guy on a container ship. I think the post said the first one was on a LNG so I was pretty sure it was a different video. Really wanted to see that one. If you just search for “I’m on a boat Merchant Marines” you should be able to find the one I saw though. There seems to be quite a bit of them on there now but I still want to see the original one posted here…bummer