Watch my Video!

I saw a video like this in another thread. Though I’d post mine. A friend filmed this on his GoPro and I did the editing. I should have added music… I have the conn departing San Francisco Pier 17 outbound for sea. Enjoy.

Edit: HTF do I embed?

T-AGS???

Nice looking conning job there mate. I’ve made that trip more than a few times too. I like the way you speeded it up. Conning a ship is not a spectator sport. Sort of like watching a sailboat race, only interesting to those participating.

NOAA boat?

[QUOTE=Jeffrox;114650]T-AGS???[/QUOTE]

FSV

[QUOTE=Xmsccapt(ret);114652]Nice looking conning job there mate. I’ve made that trip more than a few times too. I like the way you speeded it up. Conning a ship is not a spectator sport. Sort of like watching a sailboat race, only interesting to those participating.[/QUOTE]

I love the trip into San Francisco. The drillship guys make all of the money but the rest of us underpaid slugs get to have all of the fun!

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;114653]NOAA boat?[/QUOTE]

Right-o. Bell M. Shimada

Excellent! Hope you enjoyed our little part of the world… BTW it’s always sunny and clear here!

Every time I travel to San Fran it always looks the same…It looks like the engine room.

I’m on another NOAA boat. I’ll make an engineering video. Me unplugging the shitter. What kind of music do you recommend?? :slight_smile:

Yep every port from SF to Sri Lanka looks the same from where I’m maneuvering

[QUOTE=catherder;114695]I’m on another NOAA boat. I’ll make an engineering video. Me unplugging the shitter. What kind of music do you recommend?? :)[/QUOTE]

How about this one?

http://www.noaacorps.noaa.gov/audiovideo/forwardwithnoaahq.mp3

You should learn how to hide URLs, Trollio. I ain’t clicin on DAT!

It’s the most fitting song for cleaning a shitter that I can think of!