How do I get a foot in the door?

[QUOTE=captaint76;153873][/QUOTE]

I don’t know how you got all that gobbledygook in there but I know one thing…we’re gonna need a bigger bag!

[QUOTE=rshrew;153900]Not sure of your location but for a true greenhorn you would prob have a shot getting on a fish processor out of seattle. Search online for Trident Seafoods, Icicle Seafoods, Coastal Transportation.[/QUOTE]

Premier Pacific is gearing up too.

They own the two bigguns.

OP

USE the SEARCH function at the top right of your screen. There are tons of threads geared to entry level.

A lot of local cruise lines, towing and fishing companies etc are gearing up for spring.

You can also try MSC and NOAA. They hire entry level.

Can you cook? That’s a plus.

[QUOTE=catherder;153912]Premier Pacific is gearing up too.

They own the two bigguns.[/QUOTE]

Premier Pacific Seafoods, and all the other Seattle fishing companies, are going full tilt right now. They are in the peak of A season for Bering Sea Pollock. There is a constant need to replace people who either cannot do the work, or will not do the work, or will not behave themselves. The money is good, but you will definitely earn it.

To specify, I live in ma but im willing to travel for work, and I want to work on the engineering side, but I’d take any entry level position just to log some seatime.