Good place, Edison Chouest

You are hired with the understanding it is 2 for 1; however, there are several boats that are working even time. Typically, if you want to go even time you can, it is just a matter of patience and working your way into it.

Hay thank you a lot. Im really is. I look at it like this bad times dont all ways last its just up to me to make it end and keep god in my life. I really do feel greatfull.for your and everyone else kind words I also wish the best for u guys

I’m with tugted if I were able to work equal time in the gulf I would look at it a little closer. Only getting 3 months a year to spend at home is a deal breaker.

What are the living conditions on the PSV’s and larger multipurpose vessels for Mate and Master? Single staterooms or shared? Work out rooms on board? I’m guessing that based on what most people have said about the ships being more modern and “higher end”, they’d have pretty good accommodations. Thanks.

You have to show up in PERSON. Only the DP courses incur any obligation and it is minimal. Even time is possible. The equipment and accommodations are first rate. Pay is competitive, not particularly high or low end… I figure that should answer most of the questions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1873[/ATTACH]

This is off one of the 280’s. The pix were taken during Christmas.

Not bad! I like the “wood” decks nice touch.

[QUOTE=nwitherly77;64778]What are the living conditions on the PSV’s and larger multipurpose vessels for Mate and Master? Single staterooms or shared? Work out rooms on board? I’m guessing that based on what most people have said about the ships being more modern and “higher end”, they’d have pretty good accommodations. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I am running their largest multi purpose vessel and all Marine crew have their own stateroom. We have a gym and sauna onboard.

Which vessel is that?

[QUOTE=kfj;66851]Which vessel is that?[/QUOTE]

Island Enforcer

Lol no wonder it’s all decked out

Looks like I’m going to find out, off to the Carolyn on Thursday!

She still up in New London?

The NR-1 has been scrapped, so I doubt it…

The last I knew about the Carolyn, she was doing some seismic work in the Gulf with Fairfield.

The jobs they have posted are 28/14. Wtf is wrong with people?

[QUOTE=Tugted;66956]The jobs they have posted are 28/14. Wtf is wrong with people?[/QUOTE]

I was just looking at the same thing. Also the pay bases on the 1600 master and chief engineer are really spread out. I am going to assume that is for people who did not go to college and those that did and majored in something like Maritime Operations or Transportations?

Also guys don’t come down on nicky collins, he get 5,000 calls and e mails a day, I do understand everyone just wanna work trust me I do to, but we gotta give him some room to work, I can only imagine the calls he get, nicky is a good man, yes I only seen him once, but I could tell he has an heart of gold, job or no job im proud to know their is a great guy somewhere trying, I hope u guys let up off him he is only one man, just keep god first and everything will work out fir the best, smooth sailing guys

The Sweetest vessel in the fleet! Aiviq is just ok compared to the Enforcer. :slight_smile:

Wipe the drool up and put away the KY haha