Facebook

Everyone should join the group on Facebook called Tow boaters!!!

Everyone should post about tugs on gCaptain

OK Anchorman I will post about tugs
[U]
[Link deleted - Use your imagination]
[/U]

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;50768]OK Anchorman I will post about tugs

[U][Link deleted - Use your imagination][/U][/QUOTE]

Oh man, you can’t post links like that…I’m on the company computer ,now I have to fill out paper work and somehow explain this…

Everyone should google “tug jobs”.

That’s funny… Gives a whole new interpretation to being a deckhand!

Everybody need a HAND sometimes

[B]I don’t even want to know what went on here …[/B]

[QUOTE=NAUTICART;50803][B]I don’t even want to know what went on here …[/B][/QUOTE]

Why not, might be a fun time,could have lots of good memories if you were involved,

[B]Ok, I’m in. [/B]

[QUOTE=NAUTICART;50806][B]Ok, I’m in. [/B][/QUOTE]

flirt flirt :slight_smile:

[B]Nauticart, [/B]Never second guess your first decision. LOL I don;t even want to know what went on here

googled “tug jobs”. huh. wtf? ok. back to CMM exam studies, you guys/gals are crazy.

[QUOTE=richard8000milesaway;50822]googled “tug jobs”. huh. wtf? ok. back to CMM exam studies, you guys/gals are crazy.[/QUOTE]

we are mariners that have to work in conditions that would make a normal person insane,this thread is normal

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;50823]we are mariners that have to work in conditions that would make a normal person insane,this thread is normal[/QUOTE]

[B]eerreh eh blaghh da pfft DUhbt iagree[/B]

wow, checked out that page, everyone on there is going to work and hates it, at work and hates or just leaving work and hates it, hell i can hear all of that from my partners on the barge!!

definitely not what I expected to see! but funny as hell