Exxon shows why U.S. oil output rises as prices plummet

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;150303]All the fellas on my boat keep saying the union shot first and Lincoln was a tyrant?[/QUOTE]

How the mind reels! Amazing how the offshore industry in the GoM remains a southern lake and that the industry belongs to y’all. All the rest of us who do not speak in southern accents are only interloping carpetbaggers invading your industry. It certainly shows how the system that Joe Boss has established in the offshore is supported by the vast majority of mariners in the GoM because it allows them the favored status they get in hiring and promotion. If large OSVs had to be manned and operated as unlimited tonnage ships then the operators would be far more beholden to us northerners and with that the operators would have less control of their mariners. I have always said, Joe has always done everything in their power to keep iron fisted control of their fleets which is allowed by the workforce. Now the chickens come to roost with the downturn and Joe will dictate terms.

if there ever was a single face of the man who was Joe Boss it is this man right here!

Yeah…I’m from cape cod…

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;150329]Yeah…I’m from cape cod…[/QUOTE]

and your username implies what exactly?

Oh that, that’s for the lulz.

Capt. I simply pointed out where he asked if someone had the “right” to do something that it had already been done. Never said anything about who should have won or the south will rise again or any other nonsense.

Free will is your god given right to do as you please. That doesn’t mean you will succeed at exercising that right. There are consequences to exercising free will. That’s why it’s easiest for most people to be sheep.

It’s not you, C Crapton has this idea that no qualified Mariners live below the Mason Dixon Line. When he attempted to come down to the Gulf after the big money no one could stand his attitude and now he excessively blogs for GCaptain and eats twinkies. In case you hadn’t heard he is an Unlimited Master, just ask him he will confirm that in every thread on this sight. This automatically qualifies him as all knowing about every marine industry ever created going back even to biblical times. If Noah would have unionized he would have had more control of the ARK. He is currently working as an admiral over a fleet of surplus NOAA vessels that fit on trailers and are pulled behind trucks, he is also the unlimited master of those trucks. So don’t take offense to his posts, he can’t really help being an as…

^^^^^ bumpity bump bump bump^^^^

And you don’t think the NY harbor jobs favor those from NY? Or pacific north west jobs? Geographical favoritism is no where unique to the GoM except in the fact that others want in here more than we want to be there at this moment in time. This is not world wide sailing. As you love to point out, we are local truck drivers and it seems silly to imply local truck driver jobs wouldn’t favor local truck drivers.

Luckily the industry has grown enough to allow me to serve with mariners from all over. I’ve learned a lot of tricks from those guys and I’d like to think they picked up a thing or two from me.

You continue to contradict yourself in your rants. We get that anything to do with the oil patch sends you into a hate filled tizzy but give it a rest. The beauty is that it’s not for everyone and no one is being forced to stay. I’m certain there are various industry segments that just aren’t for me too.

Where u at Fraq??? I’m at HOS port feeling trapped behind enemy lines on this orange boat with no black lol. Might need you to vouch for my street cred.

[QUOTE=Number360;150348]It’s not you, C Crapton has this idea that no qualified Mariners live below the Mason Dixon Line. /So don’t take offense to his posts, he can’t really help being an as…[/QUOTE]

obviously, not even enough guts to write ASS I see…how pathetic! and I not offended in the least that you can’t even say what you are thinking. I care not one wit for little men making little jabs at me with little sticks so keep on if it makes you feel BIG…

[QUOTE=rigdvr;150351]You continue to contradict yourself in your rants. We get that anything to do with the oil patch sends you into a hate filled tizzy but give it a rest. The beauty is that it’s not for everyone and no one is being forced to stay. I’m certain there are various industry segments that just aren’t for me too.[/QUOTE]

well I am not the one who turned this thread into secessionist blather about first the Ukraine and then the how Lincoln started the Civil War. Not like I am one who revels on reminding all of you but the Union was VICTORIOUS over the Confederacy as the US was was VICTORIOUS over the Empire of Japan except, Japan realized when their nation was laid to waste that they started a war of idiocy that they never had a prayer to win and were chastened in DEFEAT! To me, I truly believe that you southerners somehow believe you actually won that senseless war and even worse believe your cause was just. You certainly don’t seemed chastened at all with all your Stars and Bars flying all over the place in the old South.

That’s the last response I ever give to you. You have proven yourself again and again to be unable to converse on a human level.

Instead of responding to my actual point about geographic favoritism, which is what you were on your previous tirade about, you choose to be like a retarded dog, chasing your tail about some civil war nonsense and your hatred of all things southern.

[QUOTE=rigdvr;150375]That’s the last response I ever give to you. You have proven yourself again and again to be unable to converse on a human level.

Instead of responding to my actual point about geographic favoritism, which is what you were on your previous tirade about, you choose to be like a retarded dog, chasing your tail about some civil war nonsense and your hatred of all things southern.[/QUOTE]

did you or did you not write this earlier today?

[QUOTE=rigdvr;150300]The southern states did vote to become their own country…[/QUOTE]

did you write it as a joke or were you being serious?

I’ll forgive you if you say it was a joke but not if you say you are serious

I wrote it. Apparently you didn’t read what I meant on the previous page when you called me out.

Keep letting those true colors show.

I do not need or desire your forgiveness. I have nothing to prove to you and absolutely zero respect for you. You are a bully, worse yet a cyber bully. Shouting loudest does not make one right.

I am on the verge of being done with gcaptain. The information flow halted about the time Capt Lee and Anchorman left and the site has since turned into the aimless rambling diary of an agry senile old man.

[QUOTE=rigdvr;150377]I wrote it. Apparently you didn’t read what I meant on the previous page when you called me out.

Keep letting those true colors show.[/QUOTE]

I read it and responded…did you read that?

and my colors are true and they don’t retreat

Read it again. I never mentioned anything like you say. Simply put someone asked if they could and I pointed out they did. Your twisted hate filled mind turned that into all this crap about southerners.

How does one person harbor so much hate?

can this thread get back to the original topic which had nothing to do with Vladimir Putin, the Ukraine, the Confederacy or anything other than why shale oil production will be declining in growth even with the downturn in prices…

You are the one chasing conspiracy theories. In accordance with SOLAS, STCW, and Gcaptain bylaws, we have all been ordered back on course by the same master who led us aground in the first place. Lol. Only here…

[QUOTE=rigdvr;150384] we have all been ordered back on course by the same master who led us aground in the first place. Lol. Only here…[/QUOTE]

the HELL I took this thread into the shoals! and I am hardly the one who brought up secession but whatever…