Experienced Captains & Deckhands Needed in Houma

My name is Tenner Cenac; I am the Operation Manager for a small tugboat company located out of Houma, Louisiana. We are currently looking for “Experienced” Captains and Deckhands. Current job openings are as follows:

1- 200Ton w/ Master of Towing or greater
1- 100Ton w/ Master of Towing (to preferable work a 21-7 schedule)
1- Experienced Deckhand for Inshore (will be working on Rig-Tending vessels and with construction barges)
1- Experienced Deckhand for Offshore (will be working with Material Barges within the water of the GOM)

The name of our company is Gulf Oceanic Marine, GOM for short, and here is the address to our website for those interested in applying.

www.gulfoceanicmarine.com

We are a family run company, which aspires to offer a safe work environment dedicated to creating long working relationships with our employees and customers. We ask our employees to always act in a professional manner when working with other members of the company and our customers.

For further information about our company and positions, please contact me via email or through our website.

Best Regards,

Tenner Cenac
Operations Manager @GOM

TennerC@gulfoceanicmarine.com

Gulf Oceanic Marine Contrators Inc.
Bourg, LA

Do y’all need qmed’s? .

While looking thru the local classifieds this morning I saw that Dale Martin Offshore is looking for 100T Captains with Master of Towing endorsements. www.dalemartinoffshore.com. Don’t know much about them, actually I have never heard of them.