Exam answers on line?

So I didn’t have 360 days this time around for 5 yr. renewal. Today I received in the mail my questions to retain 2AE Un. Oceans. (the open book exam) I figured I could look each question up on line, or mabey some ‘‘master’’ website to help me fill in some answers…(one has to get 90% correct!)
going thru about 3 pages of search results nets me not much… does anyone know a web site (hopefully interactive)) where I can look up the answers to make sure I get it all right?, it’s about 450 miles to captains books in seattle to get the ‘cheat sheet’!
Thanks!
Some of you good at tests and perhaps ignorant of the renewal procedure may say I don’t deserve a renewal if I have to look up the answers but remember, I had to pass these bastards once with no reference material, ten years ago!

Try seasources.net. It’s free just have to create an account.

Google search key words in the answer choices.

[QUOTE=jimrr;149404]So I didn’t have 360 days this time around for 5 yr. renewal. Today I received in the mail my questions to retain 2AE Un. Oceans. (the open book exam) I figured I could look each question up on line, or mabey some ‘‘master’’ website to help me fill in some answers…(one has to get 90% correct!)
going thru about 3 pages of search results nets me not much… does anyone know a web site (hopefully interactive)) where I can look up the answers to make sure I get it all right?, it’s about 450 miles to captains books in seattle to get the ‘cheat sheet’!
Thanks!
Some of you good at tests and perhaps ignorant of the renewal procedure may say I don’t deserve a renewal if I have to look up the answers but remember, I had to pass these bastards once with no reference material, ten years ago![/QUOTE]

USCGQ.com USCGQ.com

All of the current exam questions and answers are posted on the Coast Guards website.

[QUOTE=Bloodyshitcakes;149444]All of the current exam questions and answers are posted on the Coast Guards website.[/QUOTE]

They are on the internet. Being able to find them is part of the test. If you search hard enough you will find them, probably in the last place you look.

Thanks guys for the help here. I ended up at Seasources, paid min. fee for an acct. then I could type in most of the question and ‘poof’, there was the answer, sort of like magic! If it didn’t work as advertised i’ll advise but if I doubt I missed 3…(according to the answers) you all know some of those are wrong even when you get them right!.