Every one of them

[ATTACH]3157[/ATTACH]

Every “manual” on the boat.

My last boat had “thursters”

[QUOTE=seriously;102628]Every “manual” on the boat.[/QUOTE]

Hey seriously, what is that old timey engine in your avatar? Looks like an Atlas! c.captain approves and also knows how to use spel cheek.

My boat had a turret otherwise known as a turrent, or turn it. Also, diesel generators were almost always referred to as motors. Started developing a tic because if it. Haha

[ATTACH]3158[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=c.captain;102642]Hey seriously, what is that old timey engine in your avatar? Looks like an Atlas! c.captain approves and also knows how to use spel cheek.[/QUOTE]

That is the Kahlenberg in the Wilhelm Baum.

Time for me to figure out how to post pictures.

@ oil dock in lake charles, HPU tag reads “Hydrolic powur”… i will get a picture.

:D:D:D:confused::rolleyes::smiley:

Yeah baby!

Manuel, he ees very beesy adjusting voltage today, señor. . . .

[QUOTE=Kingrobby;102643]My boat had a turret otherwise known as a turrent, or turn it. Also, diesel generators were almost always referred to as motors. Started developing a tic because if it. Haha[/QUOTE]

That’s because people on your ship are fucking idiots!

[QUOTE=Kingrobby;102643]My boat had a turret otherwise known as a turrent, or turn it. Also, diesel generators were almost always referred to as motors. Started developing a tic because if it. Haha[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised?

Don’t forget the Bow , Stern or Tow WENCHES

Oh, and of course the all important TWIX card. Haha

I went into a new ( at the time ) push boat that had everything neatly labeled in its wheelhouse, including the “flanken” rudders.

Worked on a boat one time that had “Island” as part of its name. Somebody had painted the boat’s name on a tool box as “iland.”

I am also planing to purchase a boat. New to this stuff. One of my friend is into it. He will be my teacher for this. Summing up my savings at the moment will get it soon :smiley:

Anchor winch controls. All 4 say the same.

Metallic purple console. Very nice.

[QUOTE=“seriously;102824”]Metallic purple console. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

You like? Apparently the captain likes it

On the Timmy Danos the welded identification on the sewage tank reads “SHIT TANK”.