Engineroom and deck piping color code

Hello- i am hoping someone can shed some light and or point me in the right direction as to piping colors. I have found iso 14726 but just want to make darn sure it is correct before we paint. I have not been able to find anything addressed by subchapter m? It seems every company has a different scheme and im just hoping there has been a standard introduced. Here is where im at…?
Fuel- yellow
Lube oil. Orange
Hyd oil. Brown
Potable water. Lt blue
Raw water. Dark green
Bilge. Black
Air. White
Fire. Red

I dont think it matters but Inland river tugs on columbia, willamette, and snake rivers

Thanks

http://www.marine-knowledge.com/ship-pipelines/

The biggest differences I have seen is color coding non fuel oils. Have seen lube oil as orange and as yellow with black stripes, hydraulic oil as orange and as brown. For sewage I have seen gold (Navy spec), black and brown. I don’t think it really matters so long as it is a standard in the fleet and posted on each vessel. ECOs in the link below is pretty good. The actual color looks off (yellow looks orange) but if you look at the associated text I would say that they are good choices. http://pal.lternet.edu/blogs/2010/files/2010/01/pipe-color-codes.jpg

I’ve been on ships where the pipes were color coded. But, the 2014 built drill ship that I’m on currently does NOT have color coded piping. It is very well labeled though.

I use the USCG color code Table 6-8 Piping System Identification Color Code from COMDTINST M10360.3D

CLICK HERE it’s near the bottom of the page.
https://www.uscg.mil/directives/cim/10000-10999/CIM_10360_3D.pdf

There are a large number of system for colour coding pipes on ships, the problem is that they are all different and in many cases only useful to those serving on the vessel who know what it means from OJT.

Although it is not an IMO requirement, thus cannot be issued as a written recommendation,I have for years advised that the “Colour Code Key” should be displayed outside the entrance to the Engine room, not just in the ECR, if at all.
Furthermore, that a laminated copy of the “Colour Code Key” be placed with the Safety Plan in the deck tube.

This last is because when there are an accident of any kind the crew usually gets lifted off, whether they like to or not.
When a Salvage Master or Firefighting crew arrive on board the casualty there are nobody to tell them what all these beautiful colours means.
Yes you can guess and an experienced Salvage master may be right most of the time, but would he be sure enough to cut a pipe, if necessary? Shore based Firefighting crew are most likely not that familiar and they are the ones who need to know.

Free advise above.

[QUOTE=swampy;190077]
Fuel- yellow
Lube oil. Orange
Hyd oil. Brown
Potable water. Lt blue
Raw water. Dark green
Bilge. Black
Air. White
Fire. Red
[/QUOTE]

Seems reasonable. Don’t forget grey water (probably grey) and sewage. Personally I like black water being painted black, in which case you need a different color for bilge water, but for the most part your list is largely standard. Just make sure you have very good color keys laminated and posted.