Electricity 3rd assistant engineer unlimited License Exam

I heard were some changes in the electricity exam for the 3rd asst engineer, and I was wondering what is the best advice? or if there is any advice on how to study for it? or whats the best study software out there that I could buy?

I’m not sure if they changed the questions, I only tested once (and passed). I used the advanced mariner flash drive to study. It’s a great tool to use with no Internet access. Good luck with it, PM me if I can be of any more help.

[QUOTE=MFOWelectrician;115745]I’m not sure if they changed the questions, I only tested once (and passed). I used the advanced mariner flash drive to study. It’s a great tool to use with no Internet access. Good luck with it, PM me if I can be of any more help.[/QUOTE]

I just order the Marine advancement software, I was wondering what was your strategies for studying for it or any tips that you recommend? any advice on what to focus on? I have a month left for me to take the test… when did you take your test?
Thank you

Took it 3 weeks ago—make sure the practice software you use has the new questions/diagrams/etc.—because there was 10-15 questions about them on the test.

Taking the test for DDE unlimited soon, does anyone know if it crosses with Chief limited OSV? I’ve heard rumors of that. Also, is there any advice i could get?