Edison chouest government division?

Does anyone work in this div.?

Who is the coordinator?

If you work in this div. Pls send a pm with # so I may talk to you. Thinking about crossing over. Clearance is not a problem and I’m retired navy.

I have all the quals that I have heard about, I know I will need to requal but at least i’m familiar with the weapons.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;45972]Does anyone work in this div.?

Who is the coordinator?

If you work in this div. Pls send a pm with # so I may talk to you. Thinking about crossing over. Clearance is not a problem and I’m retired navy.

I have all the quals that I have heard about, I know I will need to requal but at least i’m familiar with the weapons.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Very hard to get into the government division - and the entire company at the moment. Pretty good division to work in, and the guys that are there usually have the input on who they get. I’ve been with ECO for 15 years. Worked on a few of the vessel in that division, but my hart has always been with the large anchor boats. Qualifications are not a problem and you don’t need anything, they take care of that if needed. Going through HR and expressing your wish to work in that division is the only way unless you know someone there.