ECDIS course?

Welp,

Just got an email from “Admirality”. I registered for a chance to win an ECDIS course paid by them, and lo and behold I seem to be a winner. I work on a boat outta Everett, WA, so I’m guessing Seattle will be the best bet. Any recommendations?

I got the same email. None of the schools listed have courses scheduled yet for this.

Hmmmm. That’s curious; I just tried to log in and link isn’t dead but as you said there isn’t a drop-down to select from.
I’ll keep checking but I’m wondering what the odds are that this is real at this point; I never win anything so…

[QUOTE=george44;94575]Hmmmm. That’s curious; I just tried to log in and link isn’t dead but as you said there isn’t a drop-down to select from.
I’ll keep checking but I’m wondering what the odds are that this is real at this point; I never win anything so…[/QUOTE]

Maybe they have all their funding tied up in a bank in Ghana and are waiting for someone to help them get it to America. Then the school will open.

Geez. If that’s the case I hope they get me the routing numbers ASAP!
Maybe I could wrap that in with my future investment in Mali-Disney…
I’m still waiting for Prince Jefeery Ali Shabar Moombaroomba to refund my investment in his accounts, but I’m sure one of these days I’ll hear from his accountant and attorney His Most Royal Barrister Thomas J. Johnson, Esq., PHD, SUV, ETA, of the First National Bank of Africa…