Dynamic Positioning Operators - Licensed versus Non-Licensed

<strong>Guest:</strong>

Lets just say never turn your back on him.

<strong>Guest:</strong>

[img]http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/charshey/pics/ThisThreadSucks.jpg" border=“0” width=“1” height=“1” />[img]http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/charshey/pics/ThisThreadSucks.jpg" border=“0” alt=“thread sucks” width=“400” height=“236” align=“top” />

<strong>Guest:</strong>

That is a gay picture. But so true.

Dpojean ROCKS!!!

<strong>Guest:</strong>

Enterprise didn’t have an open slot…Deep Seas did.

<strong>Guest:</strong>

L. Green why do you have to call out peoples name. That’s just not right.

<strong>Guest:</strong>

[img]http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/why-did-i-click.jpg" border=“0” width=“349” height=“450” />

<strong>Guest:</strong>

Can you say two face?

Oh by the way, could someone remove the knife from between my shoulder blades?

<strong>Guest:</strong>

<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]DID THE MONKEY ABOVE THE LAST COMMENT STAB SOMEONE? I THINK I MISSED SOMETHING. BUT ANYWAY TURN AROUND I WILL PULL OUT THE KNIFE. I KNOW YOU DID NOT GET STABBED ON A TRANSOCEAN VESSEL. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE KNIVES. MABE IT WAS AN ALTERNATIVE STABBING TOOL. </span>

<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]I SPELL CHEKED THIS COMMENT SO DAT I WOULD NOT HEER ALL THE CRYING. </span>

<strong>Guest:</strong>

Based on the aptitude conveyed in this thread, it would be easy to assume that Elmer Fudd would excel amongst the ranks at Transocean in a short amount time.

<p class=“MsoNormal]
<font face=“Times New Roman” size=“3” color=”#000000]That waskely guest is cwazy.<span> </span></font>

<strong>Guest:</strong>

I WORKED WITH DPOJEAN AT THE SUPER QUICK LUBE IN HIGH SCHOOL. HE WAS A HARD WORKER BUT <span style=“font-size: 12pt; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’]<font color=”#000000]STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND. </font></span>

<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’]NOW THAT I MANAGE THE PLACE I AM STILL LONELY. DAMN YOU DPOJEAN.</span>

<strong>Guest:</strong>

<p class="MsoNormal]
I really don’t think the term hawsepiper should be used for people
who worked their way up to DP, that just offends true hawsepipers. <span></span>I think
we should create a new name.<span>
</span>

<p class="MsoNormal]
Let it be known that all DPOs that started as a roustabout,
galley hand, welder, or OS are now called <font size="4]<strong>mouseholers</strong></font>.<span>
</span>

<font face=“Times New Roman” size="3] “I would be offended by that comment if I was not making so much money.” Never admit that…ever…even if you think it’s true (because it’s not!!) . Just because we’re about where we need to be as far as pay, it certainly doesn’t mean that it’s “much” for what we do. After flat wages for two decades, we’re still alittle off in my opinion.</font>

<strong>DPO JEAN KING “MOUSEHOLER” AWESOME.</strong>

<strong></strong>

Jean’s last post reminds me of something I saw on the nature channel. When the beta wolf steps out of line in the pack and the alpha wolf scares the beta wolf into submission. The beta wolf then rolls over on his back and urinates on himself to show his submisssion.

There’s a saying out there of “The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow”

I’d be very careful calling folks mouseholers anyway you look at it the license is still “Any gross tons”

<strong>Guest:</strong>

I think Beta Wolf is stretching it. Maybe more like a meer kat.

Lee, When you go out on the bridgewing to piss during the mid-watch…on the windward side usually, does that mean you’re the beta wolf also, or is that totally different? You still end up smelling like piss.

[img]http://www.nyctophilia.net/wolf/wolf_art11.jpg" border=“0” width=“1” height=“1” />[img]http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/5d/images.art.com/images/-/Howling-Wolf--C10290238.jpeg" border=“0” width=“283” height=“425” />

<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]For all you piss ants that I worked with in the past. Capt. Lee has just put a fire under my Ass. This Alpha Wolf has a few things to say. L. Green, I may have worked with you in the past, you must not have been very significant because for the life of me do not remember any Green. As far as I can see I worked with a bunch of people on the </span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]Enterprise</span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’] (most are still in the same place) that have sour memories of me. I enjoyed working on the </span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]Enterprise</span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’] and have fond memories of many there. For all the rest, if I were still there I would walk around with a box of Kleenex so that when you start your sniffling I would be prepared. But I am not. I am on the MIGHTY </span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]DEEP</span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’] </span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]SEAS</span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]. THE PRIDE OF THE FLEET. ( Until the Clear Leader comes out ) </span>

<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’] Capt. Lee Do you have anything else to say. I am back in the thread. If not sail on back to Fourchon on your little boat. </span>

<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’]Gcapt. I want my $50. That is 75 comments.</span>

I know Capt.Lee made over $165,000 this year on that little boat…

If I worked 2/3 of the year I would be bringing in that much also. Do you guys work equal time?