Dr. Fauci

The plot thickens…

Probably got lost in the WH maze…

Or the whirlpool that sucks everyone in the Trump Whitehouse down to the cesspool of history.

The danger and damage to anyone associated with that den of snakes is worse than Corvid. There may be a degree of Karmic justice in that.

5 Likes

Last time Dr. Fauci talked to Trump was two weeks ago. Obviously Trump doesn’t want to hear the truth.

Meanwhile Pence is misleading Americans with cherry picked facts based on some counties in states with favorable numbers. Fact is that the number of infections are rising now in 21 states, but that is due to the testing of course. But then New York has tested more and infections are going down! Arizona, Oklahoma and Florida setting records today…

1 Like

A classic case of shooting the messenger.

1 Like

I think " conspicuously stops" should be changed to stopped or prevented. The reality is that Trump ordered Fauci to stop giving television interviews and has forced him to the background. Fact is Trump doesn’t care how many people he kills as long as he is not exposed as the fraud and mentally ill loser he is.

As I wrote before, Fauci should resign and use his well earned respectability to speak directly to the fact that a corrupt administration is feeding the disease that has - as Fauci predicted - reached world record numbers and threatens far more than Trump’s fantasy approval ratings.

4 Likes

Not only that, Trump didn’t speak to Fauci since June 2. You are right, he should pull out now, still with dignity, before being trampled on any further.

Mentally ill? Could be as Trump didn’t know Finland wasn’t part of Russia… Apart from that I understand he paid somebody else to do the SAT exam in his place.

1 Like
4 Likes

Perhaps that is a more accurate description of his present state of mind. He is now rapidly losing grip on the nation and also on the hegemony of the world. He despises Europe, except for the Brits and adores foreign dictators.

1 Like

It’s getting better and better. Trump pushes game show host’s absurd conspiracy theory about CDC. A deep dark plot of doctors to oust Trump from office at the next election. That’s real paranoia. The election in November is the only thing that’s on his mind, not the pandemic. What’s next?

1 Like

He might be able to avoid prison if he pleads an insanity defense. That might be the first time in history he speaks the truth.

3 Likes

That and if he create a situation where he can declare Marshall Law, dismiss Congress and rule as a real Dictator.

A good “reason” would be war, just have to find a suitable enemy.
I wonder who that may be???

PS> I would prefer your solution though.

There isn’t much gloating going on anywhere these days. I see a lot of very sad people at the gates of the cemetery I pass each morning. I see mile long lines of people trying to get tested and equally long lines of people waiting for food handouts. I see record numbers of hospitalizations and deaths.

I see medical experts being silenced or condemned because the truth is inconvenient.

1 Like

Not necessarily, more likely it’s just Trump’s standard “Firehose of falsehoods”.

https://www.rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html

When information volume is low, recipients tend to favor experts, but when information volume is high, recipients tend to favor information from other users.

The characteristics that distinguish this technique from [Soviet]
(Soviet Union - Wikipedia) Cold-War era propaganda techniques are a large number of messages and channels, and a “shameless” approach to disseminating falsehoods and contradictory messages. The immediate aim is to entertain, confuse, and overwhelm the audience. The “firehose” takes advantage of modern technology, such as the Internet and social media, and recent changes in the way people produce and consume news.[1]

3 Likes

Very reminiscent of the political contribution and responses to Chernobyl and Windscale.

Chernobyl: I had a friend studying in Kiev, 135 kilometers away when the meltdown occurred. The news was all over the US media so naturally friends and relatives were calling the students in Kiev wanting to know if they were all right. The students had no idea what was going on; they were all wondering why soldiers all over the city were taking readings with Geiger counters but not a peep from the authorities.The students’ information came from talking on the phone with US contacts and all arrangements to get them out had to be initiated stateside.

2 Likes

May justice prevail!

That would be a novel event.

It is over and out with the man who had the gall to contradict the Great Master. How dare he…