Come on people let's get with the posting photos program here

OK, lots of people want to add photos to their posts but no bloody body here seems to know how so I am going to provide a simple lesson how to. Watch closely

first…always use the “Go Advanced” button first

next open the “insert image” icon on the middle toolbar which will open an insert image box as shown such

you can also just use the bbs code

This way you can take any image straight from the web and insert it directly into your post. If your photos are on your harddrive, save them to any web hosting service like flikr.com and then insert the url for your photo into your post.

I do not find it worth uploading my photos to gCaptain’s albums or trying to insert photos directly from my harddrive

One last thing…when you reply to a post with a photo or video in it and using “reply with quote” look at the repeated text of the quote and delete any of the attachments lest the photo or video will just keep being repeated over and over. DO YOU READ ME S-n-G!

People can’t be bothered to download the pic to photobucket or whatever then insert a link.
Why can’t we just download them direct like other sites?

[QUOTE=Knots;85512]People can’t be bothered to download the pic to photobucket or whatever then insert a link.
Why can’t we just download them direct like other sites?[/QUOTE]

Hell, I don’t know except what works for me? Just figuring others might not want to just put up a link when they can actually post a photo. Gives the forum so much more color…wouldn’t you say?

[QUOTE=c.captain;85515]. Gives the forum so much more color…wouldn’t you say?[/QUOTE]

I’d say so.

[QUOTE=Bloodyshitcakes;85527]I’d say so.[/QUOTE]

Damned straight mister!

but let’s not make Popeye too over the top…

I take my Popeye shots with a prune juice chaser myself!

I use photobucket. Not only do I have my own personal album but you can search the site for the gazillion pics in their datababe. Find one to make your point, click the img code then paste.

Took me all of 15 seconds to find a pic of our hero:

[QUOTE=c.captain;85490][B][I][U]DO YOU READ ME S-n-G![/U][/I][/B].[/QUOTE]
[B][I]S-n-G - [/I]Is that a supermarket chain? Yes, “Save and Get” - Very popular joints in certain areas of the US.[/B]

To think - all along I thought I was rendering you a complement.
Well, [ATTACH]2599[/ATTACH]

After Saturday Night the place is a mess. Gotta run, Got work to do.

http://imageshack.us/a/img641/8954/daboys.jpg

If you need me, here’s my calling card:

http://imageshack.us/a/img696/7134/daisy2.jpg