Career Opportunities

Good evening everyone.
I’m Giorgi, last year student of marine navigtion. I’ve already been on a seagoing practice for 5 months and 4 months on a Tug in a local port.
The question I wanna ask you is really essential for me. what kind of well payed job opportunities I have On-shore after graduating and will it be financially equal to off-shore job as officer.
Also, what does master degree will change in my future career, and what is the most profitable and possible job for sailor On-shore.
Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=gio;181052]Good evening everyone.
I’m Giorgi, last year student of marine navigtion. I’ve already been on a seagoing practice for 5 months and 4 months on a Tug in a local port.
The question I wanna ask you is really essential for me. what kind of well payed job opportunities I have On-shore after graduating and will it be financially equal to off-shore job as officer.
Also, what does master degree will change in my future career, and what is the most profitable and possible job for sailor On-shore.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Hi Giorgi,

I see you posted this on March 16th 2016 has anything changed for you? Are you still working on the tug in the local port? or are you employed onshore now? Are you going for your master degree? Looking forward to hearing back from you.