Capt Ron's offshore guides not worth it

Please don’t make the same mistake I made. I was desperate looking for an offshore job in a crappy economy. I knew better but I was lured in by promises of inside information and leads to good offshore jobs. After I dropped my $65 to access this hot lead job board I was sorely disappointed. Nothing on there that my internet job search tools don’t already send me posts on. They even put up job postings for jobs that wern’t there. I.E., they put up posts for Chouest. I went to Chouest’s website and they had no postings and made it clear they were not looking for any help right now.
And of all the companies I submitted my resume to on this job board not one has gotten back to me. Total waste of hard earned money. Beware.
Mike Bolinger

[quote=Mike Bolinger;22171]Please don’t make the same mistake I made. I was desperate looking for an offshore job in a crappy economy. I knew better but I was lured in by promises of inside information and leads to good offshore jobs. After I dropped my $65 to access this hot lead job board I was sorely disappointed. Nothing on there that my internet job search tools don’t already send me posts on. They even put up job postings for jobs that wern’t there. I.E., they put up posts for Chouest. I went to Chouest’s website and they had no postings and made it clear they were not looking for any help right now.
And of all the companies I submitted my resume to on this job board not one has gotten back to me. Total waste of hard earned money. Beware.
Mike Bolinger[/quote]

[B]Yeah, good vent. I think that this was one of goals to starting this site in the first place. Check out http://gcaptain.com/jobs/maritime-job-board-intro/[/B]
[B]I promote much as possible. It’s hard to keep all the bogus stuff outta here, but “Mickey” and rest are doing good job.[/B]
[B]Wish I had million $$$ to donate…[/B]

I agree. Have been on there for a while and NEVER see any new jobs posted. I do get emails trying to sell other services that I don’t want. I gave up going to the site.

[I]“Alright, that’s more like it, now you’re talking. You can do it, mates. I’ve never seen such sailors. Not in all my born days, I ain’t. Naturals. My God, everyone of you, naturals… We’re gonna fucking die.”[/I]
---- Captain Ron

“We should be okay. 'Cause I know we’re near land… Alright, now stay with me. When we left, we had just enough fuel to make it to San Juan. And we are out of fuel.”
------ Captain Ron

That was a real delivery experience of yours, as I recall…

:cool:

[quote=dougpine;22212]That was a real delivery experience of yours, as I recall…

:cool:[/quote]
Was the gas guage broke?

I don’t sell anything for $65, never have.
Cpt Ron

Little late on the response…

[QUOTE=rigdvr;82911]Little late on the response…[/QUOTE]
I just came upon the post in google this week, thought I’d put in
my 2 cents worth