Can anyone help?

I have my basic dp training I have my 30 day now and was going to get the advanced course I was told I needed stcw before I can take the class I have stcw for my 100 ton will that be good enough or do more if so what if anyone can help thanks!

MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS ONTO THE DP SCHEME ‐ from 1st January 2012

Following the Manila STCW amendments 2010, The Nautical Institute has implemented the following criteria for entry onto the DP Operators Training Scheme:

The Minimum qualification will be set at STCW Regulation II/1 ‐ II/2 ‐ II/3 Deck and Regulation III/1 – III /2 – III/3 Engine

STCW DEFINITION

II/1 Deck

[ul]
[li]Officers in charge of a navigational watch on ships of 500 GRT or more.[/li][/ul]

II/2 Deck

[ul]
[li]Master and chief mate on ships of 3,000 GRT or more.[/li][/ul]

II/3 Deck

[ul]
[li]Officers in charge of a navigational watch and of masters on ships of less than 500 GRT.[/li][/ul]

III/1 Engine

[ul]
[li]Officers in charge of an engineering watch in a manned engine‐room or designated duty engineers in a periodically unmanned engine‐room.[/li][/ul]

III/2 Engine

[ul]
[li]Chief engineer officers and 2nd engineer officers on ships powered by main propulsion machinery of 3,000kW propulsion power or more.[/li][/ul]

III/3 Engine

[ul]
[li]Chief engineer officers and 2nd engineer officers on ships powered by main propulsion machinery of between 750kW and 3,000 kW propulsion power.[/li][/ul]