Can all my great friends here on g captain read this

GUYS, I want to thank all you guys for the prayer I am proud to say I am now employed with ECO, I owe you guys alot thank you guys so so so much lol cant stop crying

[QUOTE=crawdaddy 1.5;77913]GUYS, I want to thank all you guys for the prayer I am proud to say I am now employed with ECO, I owe you guys alot thank you guys so so so much lol cant stop crying[/QUOTE]

I am so happy for you. What a great company to begin your career. You are truly blessed.
Best wishes to you.
Claudette L. Pitre
A Chateau on the Bayou Bed & Breakfast
3158 Hwy 308
Raceland, LA

[QUOTE=crawdaddy 1.5;77913]GUYS, I want to thank all you guys for the prayer I am proud to say I am now employed with ECO, I owe you guys alot thank you guys so so so much lol cant stop crying[/QUOTE]

I hope to follow you in September. From what you have gone through, you are an inspiration.

That’s great man! Excellent news and a great blessing! Keep it up man, work hard and move up.

Keep us posted.

Good for you!

See you in the fleet if you make it to Trinidad. If not maybe you will sail with one of my other three family members in the GOM and I am not even from the Bayou.

Thank you so much guys

Good for you!

Great news Crawdaddy! I will say a prayer for yoru success at ECO. they are a good outfit. Eyes and ears open, mouth shut and keep that good attitude and you’ll do fine! congratulations brother!

Thank you trust me I will

Congrats! May your positive attitude and humbleness be infectious out there in the fleet. God bless.

Congrats!!! Wish you the best!!

Congrats Crawdaddy best of luck to you at your new job, I know you been wanting it more than anything, you deserve it.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;77907]Praying for you Crawdaddy. You come across as a good guy.[/QUOTE]

very true words indeed…I could tell right from the start that here was a man who would be always welcomed to down a pint with the crusty c.captain. I hope someday to have that pleasure.

In the meantime shipmate…all the very best wishes to you and stay in touch as you can to tell us how your new gig is going.

Right on! Be safe out there.

Thank you guys and I look forward in having that drink c. captain, I just really know you guys had a major part in me, without the knowledge and laughter from you guys I probly would’ve been given up a long time ago, you guys and of course the man upstairs made it possible for me to keep my faith, and strong sprit to keep on calling and praying every night, nights when I sat in my car with one eye open looking out for the police, I always turned to g captain to make me happy and to see good things happening ( like rebel finding hos ) always gave me the faith to say thats gonna be me one day, I really would like to oneday meet each and every one of you guys, I cant say thank you enough,

Way to go. Congratulations crawdaddy.

I knew you could do it!!! I was thinking about you when i was in new hire class wondering how i could help. Big congrats! Now enjoy the wonderful feeling! Like Iam.

Congrats Crawdaddy!

Congrats man.

Congrats Crawdaddy!