Can all my great friends here on g captain read this

That’s fantastic! That really made my night. I hope it’s everything you want and more

Congratulations!!! I wish you nothing but luck with your new job. Please come back and let us know how things are going.

I have not be able to sail for a while now due to an injury but I miss my shipmates and would go back in a Heart Beat if I could. I still and always will bleed Salt Water!!!

Enjoy yourself and please be safe.

Awesome news. Congratulations on your success!

Though he has been quite the prolific poster in his short tenure, I’m not sure we know Rebel well enough to state his preference for women of the “easy” persuasion yet…wait a second, ALL mariners like easy women, and travel pay :slight_smile:

Let us know what boat you end up on!

Way to go dude!! Now go make that dollar bill!!

That is great news! All the best to you at ECO Crawdaddy.

I knew you’d get it. Congratulations!

Congrats bro!! Fair winds and following seas!!!

[QUOTE=rigdvr;77961]Let us know what boat you end up on![/QUOTE]

Here, here. Let us know where they send you. Captains love to have folks with your attitude.
I can hear Nicky now, why are all the captains asking for this guy, heck he hasn’t even been through indoc yet. LOL!!
Again congrats on the job. Hope to be working with you.

Lol thank you looking forward to it

Keep your nose down and work hard. Sign up for AB and lifeboat on your off time and you will be able to upgrade to AB before you know it…plus, while you’re in class you can stay at housing instead of the shelter. The “Best Chouestern” isn’t much but it’s a bed and free food!

Biggest advice is don’t let anyone lower you to their standards. I see it all too often. New guy on a boat, busting ass, excited…makes some of the veterans nervous. Slow down they will tell you…don’t make enemies but don’t be held back by others lack of drive or ambition.

congrats brother!

Ok thanks I will, just wanna be the best

Congratulations!! Smooth sailing and keep the faith!!

[QUOTE=rigdvr;78104]Biggest advice is don’t let anyone lower you to their standards. I see it all too often. New guy on a boat, busting ass, excited…makes some of the veterans nervous. Slow down they will tell you…don’t make enemies but don’t be held back by others lack of drive or ambition.[/QUOTE]

This is some of the Best Advice anyone could give.

Well said!!

Im on my way, and again thank you guys so much

Drive safe brother, and hope you do great!

It is indeed… Well said tugs