Business and commerce Suny Martime?

Business and commerce Suny Martime?i am planning on transfer after my next semester to State University of New York Maritime College i am planning on studying Marine Business and Commerce (Deck License) w/ Humanities Major.i used to work on continuer so i know whats about oversea job … are there shore side jobs if you ever want to use your coast guard license to work on land " maybe on port or idk" also whats best companies to sail for after college highest paying companies ?

thanks

i also have 3.6 gpa so i am sure they will accept me into there school

if some one can explain whats really going on once u Finnish college and about to start sailing or working on shore side

3.6 gpa. And doesn’t know the difference between there and their. Or spell finish.

[QUOTE=bekays;103908]Business and commerce Suny Martime?i am planning on transfer after my next semester to State University of New York Maritime College i am planning on studying Marine Business and Commerce (Deck License) w/ Humanities Major.i used to work on continuer so i know whats about oversea job … are there shore side jobs if you ever want to use your coast guard license to work on land " maybe on port or idk" also whats best companies to sail for after college highest paying companies ?

thanks

i also have 3.6 gpa so i am sure they will accept me into there school

if some one can explain whats really going on once u Finnish college and about to start sailing or working on shore side[/QUOTE]

Try looking here: http://iampaddy.com/spell/

“…into there school…”? Do you mean “their” school, or “that there school”??

You’ve made a very bad impression on gCaptain with your poor spelling and grammar. You better show better skills when applying for a job or to college. Here is my advice: It is always a good idea to use proper spelling and grammar, no matter how casual. When you apply for some position, they are going to check your presence online.
If they find garbage like your post, your chances will plummet. Unless, the standards of education are really that bad…

i could careless about my english error. its forum. its all about grades and your kills at work, what i asked any dump as can read it and understand it instead of jerking off