Broken Celesticomp

Does anyone have a broken (or working) celesticomp V? Mine works great but I lost the RAM chip in the back… will give you $50 for your RAM chip.

john,

believe Mr. Celesticomp himself John L Watkins of Vashon, WA (206) 463-9626 still has some cards available??

[QUOTE=seadawg;35910]john,

believe Mr. Celesticomp himself John L Watkins of Vashon, WA (206) 463-9626 still has some cards available??[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks!

Anyone know someplace to buy a celesticomp, tried looking them up on ebay but they were going for $2k, I’ll use the formulas for that price.

[QUOTE=CMA_Decky;35939]Anyone know someplace to buy a celesticomp, tried looking them up on ebay but they were going for $2k, I’ll use the formulas for that price.[/QUOTE]

I’ll sell you one for 1k… but it needs a RAM chip :wink:

john,

are you aware of this Iphone app??

http://www.starpilotllc.com/products/spip.htm

[QUOTE=seadawg;35986]john,

are you aware of this Iphone app??

http://www.starpilotllc.com/products/spip.htm[/QUOTE]

Yes but I’m also aware of the price ($80).

We are working on a similar app but are stuck figuring out the great circle calculations.

[QUOTE=CMA_Decky;35939]Anyone know someplace to buy a celesticomp, tried looking them up on ebay but they were going for $2k, I’ll use the formulas for that price.[/QUOTE]
[B]I’ll sell you mine for half that price…[/B]

You guys are great friends you know that? For that much money I would feel like I’d have to keep it in a museum or something.

I have a celesticomp 5 with new batteries and everything works perfectly. Would like to sell you the whole unit. Looks almost like new. Are you interested, and what would you pay. I can send you pictures if you are interested.

I have a celesticomp 5, new batteries. unit looks almost like new. I will sell for $100.00
Let me know.

Thanks,

Bob

I actually found one on ebay last week… but, at that price, I’m sure you will find someone here that is interested.

Just sent you a PM

[QUOTE=sprinkler12;42294]I have a celesticomp 5 with new batteries and everything works perfectly. Would like to sell you the whole unit. Looks almost like new. Are you interested, and what would you pay. I can send you pictures if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Still got it?

[QUOTE=cappy208;42655]Still got it?[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I’m sorry but, I sold on e-bay last week.
Thanks for asking,

Bob

[QUOTE=john;35950]I’ll sell you one for 1k… but it needs a RAM chip ;)[/QUOTE]

If you’re still looking, I have a Celesticom V with manual (like new) for sale. If interested, I can be reached at wddogger@gmail.com