Bikini clad deckhands wanted

http://brownsville.en.craigslist.org/csr/2715036977.html

Sent from my iPad using gCaptain

Man…it really takes all types! I hope two ugly fat chicks apply and then sue this guy’s ass for discrimination.

[B]Doug has [I]all[/I] the connections.[/B]

I’d apply but I don’t want to live in Texass.

A guy bought an old single screw push boat and brought it up to NY. We were always in awe every summer. I think he had a ‘hook’ into a couple strippers (at least they were built like strippers, and wore skimpy bikinis) who would come and paint for two or three days in a row for a couple weeks each summer. I always wondered what he ‘had’ to attract such help! And wondered why I don’t have deckhands like that!

[QUOTE=cappy208;58229] I always wondered what he ‘had’ to attract such help! And wondered why I don’t have deckhands like that![/QUOTE]
Arn’t they 333??lol!

I have a buddy who does inshore guide trips here and has his stripper wife do the topless thing for charters. She has the goods, but Im not payin an extra $250 to see them on a boat, hell, the strip club only charges $15 dollar cover. NO, Im not adding pix.

Nope. I think they were DDD.

[QUOTE=Clear Solution;58234]Im not payin an extra $250 to see them on a boat, hell, the strip club only charges $15 dollar cover[/QUOTE]

What a brilliant idea…a floating strip club where lap dances are totally cool and no 6’ rule. Outside of 3 miles state or local laws no longer apply and somebody tell me where there are any governing Federal rules? Throw in some table gaming and poker and this could be bigger than big but it would last only a couple of years before some uptight bunch in Congress would howl at the moral outrage and get some prohibition passed!

Damn…what a master’s job that one would be!

I hope two ugly fat chicks apply and then sue this guy’s ass for discrimination

[QUOTE=FulghumEmanuel;58315]I hope two ugly fat chicks apply and then sue this guy’s ass for discrimination[/QUOTE]

Yeah…what he said!

I’m on my way to Brownsville towing a dead ship to the scrapyard there. I may investigate when I get there and see if I can give them the mariners seal of approval!

I think I know about your tow. Quite the adventure if it’s the one I’m thinking of!

Tell us a sea story