Anyone know Kirby offshore pacific division AB pay and schedule

Curious on how the work is with kirby offshore pacific division from anyone who has worked there or heard of anything. Are you mostly up in Alaska or do you guys move up and down the coast a good amount? How is the pay and what is your schedule like? I know crowley with the ibu you work anywhere from 1-3 months and I hear kirby has a set schedule. Thank you and I really appreciate some good answers. New in the industry and new to Gcaptain.

[QUOTE=Jarsh;150177]Curious on how the work is with kirby offshore pacific division from anyone who has worked there or heard of anything. Are you mostly up in Alaska or do you guys move up and down the coast a good amount? How is the pay and what is your schedule like? I know crowley with the ibu you work anywhere from 1-3 months and I hear kirby has a set schedule. Thank you and I really appreciate some good answers. New in the industry and new to Gcaptain.[/QUOTE

I have heard their rotations are either 21/21 or 28/28. I’ve seen their boats in LA/LB so I would assume they hit most of the west coast ports. Pretty sure west coast is non-union as well.

The Kirby west coast guys I’ve talked to who work from Washington to Alaska say the weather causes some serious delays on crew changes. But that may be the case for everyone up there. One tankerman told me you never know when your getting off. Kirby is negotiating contracts now for the Gulf Fleet (RTBU). I don’t believe the west coast is union.