Anyone drive a Volvo?

My family is getting too big for my current car. So I’m looking for a station wagon that I can fit 3 dogs and 2 car seats in.

I saw a 2010 V70 at the local dealership

Don’t have a Volvo, but the wife drives a Yukon XL. Plenty of room for everything and then some.

My sister in law has an S60, it is a beautiful car. She didn’t realize, however, that in order to maximize tire life you must be religious with rotations. First set of new rubber for the car was a shocker to the wallet!

I love wagons!! I just sold this one a few months ago. 1971 Datsun 510 Wagon.

Volvos are great cars.

I have a 2005 S40, haven’t had any problems with it at all. Great little car for a family of 3 but if my family grew, it would be too small.

Got a 2000 Volvo V70 for sale in N. Alabama. Needs AC work. Otherwise a good second hand car. PM me for details and price.

I bought the one that I was looking at… Got a speeding ticket (93 in a 60) and swapped paint with a VW. Apparently it’s a bit bigger than my former A3 and faster…

[QUOTE=Skoidat69;88383]I bought the one that I was looking at… Got a speeding ticket (93 in a 60) and swapped paint with a VW. Apparently it’s a bit bigger than my former A3 and faster…[/QUOTE]

Jesus man! Sounds like a coke binge.

It’s a quick family hauler with some blind spots