Anybody else notice the CIA recruiting on RigZone?

very curious indeed!

[QUOTE=c.captain;91493]very curious indeed![/QUOTE]

I think its Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), not the spooks.

[QUOTE=PDCMATE;91497]I think its Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), not the spooks.[/QUOTE]

Seems you’re right on that, PDCMATE, but I bet the spooks are there also.
For some strange reason I doubt if the CIA advertises for RIGZONE engagements.
They have other methods to tap the right stuff.
Could be wrong !!

They’re to busy chasing themselves all over the Middle East…

al-CIA-da

negative…says Central Intelligence Agency and everything. The positions are advertised as analyst.

[QUOTE=c.captain;91505]negative…says Central Intelligence Agency and everything. The positions are advertised as analyst.[/QUOTE]

Must be anal types ~

We should apply!

[QUOTE=seadog6608;91515]We should apply![/QUOTE]

Are you kidding, seadog, the last thing the CIA needs are a bunch of independent yahoos who don’t follow a prescribed format - Oh, wait a second.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;91516]Are you kidding, seadog, the last thing the CIA needs are a bunch of independent yahoos who don’t follow a prescribed format - Oh, wait a second.[/QUOTE]

I’ll sign up if I get to use the lethal force setting on my pointy stick! Think of the good I can do for my country!

No doubt they want rig workers as “analysts” for some kind of operation in the gulf. Wasn’t there some big secretive hub-bub about Iranian oil rigs in the straight of hormuz back in the 80’s? History does indeed repeat itself. It all sounds pretty silly, the CIA advertising in the oil fields, but given the current geopolitical climate and the operational history of the “spooks” as they are affectionately known it does seem to make sense. Hey look on the bright side, maybe with a few of our guys working on the inside the federal government might actually do something right!