An open request to Mike to restore the Obama thread

Get a grip and over yourself.

[QUOTE=captaint76;103732]Get a grip and over yourself.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy you done it now… If this were a movie I’d be closing my eyes right about now. I can usually handle carnage, but sometimes it’s just too much…

Really guy. I’m not at all scared of the forum gods. They are men just like myself. We all have an opinion and that is what a forum is for. If they can’t get passed their own damn self, they really need a grip or medication.

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;103734]Oh boy you done it now… If this were a movie I’d be closing my eyes right about now. I can usually handle carnage, but sometimes it’s just too much…[/QUOTE]

You know Paddy…some people are just too damned small to waste one’s time with.

sorry to disappoint you tho

I’m honored by compliment c.admiral :wink:

Ahhhh so you were promoted to the admiralty!!! Even the overlord has decreed it!

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;103743]Ahhhh so you were promoted to the admiralty!!! Even the overlord has decreed it![/QUOTE]

It’s largely a ceremonial role but it does have neat perks.
You know, like busting a bottle of cheap wine on something sliding in the water. :slight_smile:

I hear he gets to cut the ribbon when gCaptain opens its online store.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;103752]I hear he gets to cut the ribbon when gCaptain opens its online store.[/QUOTE]

Well, FYI, this honor was suppose to be mine. Best I stop picking my nose in public.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;103752]I hear he gets to cut the ribbon when gCaptain opens its online store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when’s THAT gonna happen? I need a hoodie and a coffee mug!

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;103832]Well, FYI, this honor was suppose to be mine. Best I stop picking my nose in public.[/QUOTE]

Just don’t do what my (late) ex husband did and run a strand of spaghetti in one nostril and out the other. He did that for guests.

[QUOTE=john;103741]I’m honored by compliment c.admiral ;)[/QUOTE]

eat shit and die herr Obermeistergruppenfurher

[QUOTE=c.captain;103841]eat shit and die herr Obermeistergruppenfurher[/QUOTE]

Obermeistergruppenfurher?
I can’t find that in my Funk and Wagnalls.

I think I found it, the jolly feller on the right, Heneral Burkhalter, perhaps?

[ATTACH]3250[/ATTACH]

'Course, it might be [ATTACH]3251[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;103912]I think I found it, the jolly feller on the right, Heneral Burkhalter, perhaps?

'Course, it might be Klink?[/QUOTE]

wrong on both counts spaceman…

It’s THE DONALD of course!

[QUOTE=c.captain;103952]wrong on both counts spaceman…

It’s THE DONALD of course![/QUOTE]

Oh, you are so correct.

We are merchant seaman. We are a lot like the marines, “BREAK GLASS IN TIME OF WAR”. My wife calls me an overqualified plumber? Put the bananas in the right place and monkeys would do my job. She has a point but I don’t like bananas.

[QUOTE=Too bad steam is gone;104317]We are merchant seaman. We are a lot like the marines, “BREAK GLASS IN TIME OF WAR”. My wife calls me an overqualified plumber? Put the bananas in the right place and monkeys would do my job. She has a point but I don’t like bananas.[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness ~ :smiley:

[ATTACH]3254[/ATTACH]

Surely she can’t REALLY feel this way ?

[QUOTE=catherder;103835]Just don’t do what my (late) ex husband did and run a strand of spaghetti in one nostril and out the other. He did that for guests.[/QUOTE]

And my twisted mind wonders if that action brought on the “ex” or the “late” or both. . . . .