AHTS risk assessment forms

Hello,
I’m carrying out research on risk assessment for AHTS vessels.
If you have forms of JHA or detailed risk assessment connected with operations of these vessels (anchor handling/towing/supply operations) please reply with few few examples of filled risk assessment forms.
I would be very very grateful for any assisstance :slight_smile:

Lawyer ???

How much $$$?

My company would love me emailing their paperwork to some random guy online.

Not doing this type of thing is a very specific and serious talk at our new hire orientation.

No problem. Just give me your name and profession first. Want to know who I’m putting my job at risk for.

How about you do them your self like your supposed to?

Part of doing a JSA and Risk Assessments is that you are thinking about the task at hand and should be going through it step by step in your head thinking about the risks and how to mitigate them.

If your a lawyer FOAD.

[QUOTE=Jemplayer;142560]How about you do them your self like your supposed to?

Part of doing a JSA and Risk Assessments is that you are thinking about the task at hand and should be going through it step by step in your head thinking about the risks and how to mitigate them.

If your a lawyer FOAD.[/QUOTE]

+1 to this!

[QUOTE=DirtyRodriguez;142541]No problem. Just give me your name and profession first. Want to know who I’m putting my job at risk for.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for response.
Leszek Puchalski from Poland, my last contract O/S on reefer vessel in Maestro Shipmanagement.
I am about to finish my college and I have to make some research and write a thesis.
I chose risk assessment on ahts ships because they look very interesting to me and I want to get a job on them in near future.
I have some tug boats experience, but nothing connected with anchor handling, that’s why I need help with risk assessment sheets.
And also I am curious if people in different companies find same hazards and levels of risk :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Jemplayer;142560]How about you do them your self like your supposed to?

If your a lawyer FOAD.[/QUOTE]

yeah sure thing :wink:
But I have experience on different type of ships. As ahts are very specific, this is part of my theoretical preparation before getting a job on them.
I didn’t find anything useful in literature