About The COMPASS MARINE (aka GLOBAL MARINE) Based in Mobile, Alabama

Hello to Everyone!

The purpose of this post is I want to hear or get some advise from the Mariners that have previously work with the COMPASS MARINE (aka GLOBAL MARINE) Based in Mobile, Alabama. Any kind of feedbacks is appreciated.

Thank you all…

Joe

[QUOTE=josesastre82;181664]Hello to Everyone!

The purpose of this post is I want to hear or get some advise from the Mariners that have previously work with the COMPASS MARINE (aka GLOBAL MARINE) Based in Mobile, Alabama. Any kind of feedbacks is appreciated.

Thank you all…

Joe[/QUOTE]

In Internet browser:

Site:gcaptain.com compass

Enjoy:

Read the links above they are a scumbag leech hiring agency not an actual boat company.

chances are if you talk to them, they’ll blow smoke up your ass making you think they will get you a job. Around 14 months later they’ll call you and you’ll most likely already be employed.
They are expensive too. With how rates have dropped I’d be curious if they’ve adjusted their fees. I doubt it.
Not that I am worldly by any means, but I’ve only known a couple people that have gotten jobs with compass or a company like them…and those jobs weren’t exactly with top tier companies.

I used compass to get my current job. They are bad. It only took them a week to find me a job but they don’t exactly tell you what you’ll be paying them until they find you the job. It ends up being 14 days of pay and you pay them in 6 payments over your first 3 hitches.