Ablebody seamen jobs?

Anyone know of any companies hiring able body. I just got out the navy and got my twic and Mmc, and now am having trouble finding a job. If someone could just point me in the right direction I’m a real go getter I just don’t know to many company names. Thank yiu

Well where do you want to work? Bluewater or in the oilfield? If you want to go bluewater I would recommend joining a union. I have some friends that are A.Bs and are members of SIU and they do no have any issues finding work. if you want to go in the Gulf try this for company names to start http://www.offshoreguides.com/cptron/contact_transportation.htm. Hope this helps.

You should probably look under the Maritime Employment section. Also, there are lots of tug companies looking for warm bodied seamen.

Kirby Offshore, Hawaii is hiring AB seamen right now.

[QUOTE=“Tuglyfe33;108077”]Kirby Offshore, Hawaii is hiring AB seamen right now.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any contact info or how to apply for this position? Thank you

[QUOTE=“Bayrunner;108142”]

Www.google.com[/QUOTE]

Hey bayrunner if I wanted a smart ass answer I would of asked for one so until then keep your dip shit comments to yourself regarding my question. The man/woman stated they are in need of AB’s in hawaii I am asking if he has direct contact info to the hawaii office personnel manager. If everyone just used google.com gcaptain would not be needed now would it? This forum is for positive feedback.

[QUOTE=MIKEZ76SP;108145]Hey bayrunner if I wanted a smart ass answer I would of asked for one so until then keep your dip shit comments to yourself regarding my question. The man/woman stated they are in need of AB’s in hawaii I am asking if he has direct contact info to the hawaii office personnel manager. If everyone just used google.com gcaptain would not be needed now would it? This forum is for positive feedback.[/QUOTE]
Oh my.
Did someone piss in your cheerios this morning?

Silky is dat you?

PM’d you contact info.

[QUOTE=MIKEZ76SP;108145]Hey bayrunner if I wanted a smart ass answer I would of asked for one so until then keep your dip shit comments to yourself regarding my question. The man/woman stated they are in need of AB’s in hawaii I am asking if he has direct contact info to the hawaii office personnel manager. If everyone just used google.com gcaptain would not be needed now would it? This forum is for positive feedback.[/QUOTE]

Oh sweetheart, you’ll go far with that tone. Hey guys, looks like we got David Matsuda’s replacement right here!