3M Unl to 1600t Masters

Approved to test for 1600t Masters on my upgrade from 3M Unlimited to 2M Unlimited.

Modules are
Q0130: NAVIGATION AND DECK GENERAL/SAFETY: SECOND MATE OF UNLIMITED TONNAGE TO MASTER LT 1600

Q0131: DECK SAFETY: STABILITY PROBLEMS: SECOND MATEOF UNLIMITED TONNAGE TO MASTER LT 1600

Any advice on how to study for these/test structure would be much appreciated.

Lapware.

Lapware, sample exams on the NMC website. Weirdly similar. Test structure/ category of question the same. Just took it

Have you taken a test in the last year? Usually you would have to take Rules of the Road too.

I assume this is sarcasm as there is nothing weird about it. Lapware doesn’t create its content (i.e. write questions). Its utility is presenting the questions as you might encounter them for a specific exam.

That was an unwritten policy at some RECs before the centralized NMC. It no longer applies. You get what ever the NMC exam guide says, no rules module unless it’s noted in the guide for the specific exam/license transaction. For getting Master 1600 at the same time as 2nd Mate, ther’s no rules exam, see page 15 of the NMC guide.

Thanks, today I learned.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Q122 Study Help

I know lapware does not create its questions. I meant the test that I took was almost the same as a combination of sample exams via NMC