Where to print forms for pilotage

I’m looking for the official forms that indicate the days (and nights) and the different routes, for obtaining pilotage (in new york harbor), and include the appropriate areas for signature by the master.
I know they are somewhere on the coast guard website… I looked on google and so far haven’t found anything. Thanks

[quote=argo;19483]I’m looking for the official forms that indicate the days (and nights) and the different routes, for obtaining pilotage (in new york harbor), and include the appropriate areas for signature by the master.
I know they are somewhere on the coast guard website… I looked on google and so far haven’t found anything. Thanks[/quote]

[B][I]This might help… http://www.bdcommpilotsny.org/links.htm[/I][/B]
[B][/B]

If you are talking about “acting as pilot” on vessels under 1600 tons, rather than 1st class pilot then read NVIC 8-94. It answers most questions including the one about how to qualify. Specifically it says that the experience is “Self Certified” but be prepared to back it up. I assume that the "back up is what you are looking for. My experience in this follows email and voice questions to the CG in Toledo. In any case my time was recorded very carefully in sea time letters, which I always keep a copy of before sending to the REC. I never had any separate official record of my trips. I do have an unofficial log which I keep always as a personal record. If you want you can just make up a form on your computer.

For the record I have “pilotage” on most of the Great Lakes (special rules apply) Hudson River and most of New York Harbor, many ports on the East Coast along with a good chunk of Alaska.