Water Toy Repair Services

Fiber-Labs LLC
We are a full service repair station in Ft Lauderdale Florida. With over 30 years experience in manufacturing we proudly offer Fabrication, Repair and Restoration services for all of your water toys.

• Surfboards
  • Paddleboards
    -Kite, Foil and Wake Boards
    If it is Epoxy or Polyurethane we have you covered.
    A few more of our many services are Color matching, Carbon Fiber, Accessory Plug Installation, Wing Tuning. FCS, Futures and Channel Islands plug capable.
    Located conveniently off of SR 84 (Marina Mile) in Fort Lauderdale.
    We also offer dockside pick-up and delivery.
    954-892-0679

How are you on ten thousand ton ships? :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the professional paddleboarding forums :slight_smile:

I’ve looked into your marketing campaign, and either Google is slow on the uptake, or you came to us first. That’s a bold move!

Seriously, though, you need to reconsider your life choices. If your first attempt is this inept, you’re better off paying someone to execute an effective social marketing campaign while you continue making surf boards of mailing invoices or whatever it is that you do.

No matter how low effort that text is (and it looks pretty sad), it’s not going to be worth it for the amount of core group exposure you’re getting (zero). Getting local newspaper coverage for your natural hemp surf boards shows much more promise, at any rate.

I try to avoid being mean to strangers on the internet, especially when posting under my own name, but I mean this in the best possible way. I know what a stillborn marketing campaign looks like from the inside, and it ain’t pretty. After a while it leaves you feeling like you’re screaming in a vacuum, and all along it’s nibbling away at your soul.

Godspeed!

2 Likes

Just ignore these negative ship driving nitpickers, they have no sense of humor. The 50 hp Mercury outboard on my pontoon boat is giving me fits. Can you come fix it?

Lighten up Francis

They managed to get it in the right topic.

3 Likes

“But everybody calls me psycho. You call me Francis, and I’ll kill ya”

1 Like

a hemp surfboard? actually you’d be surprised how many professional mariners can’t swim and won’t go in the water !!