US Coast Guard Examination

[FONT=Tahoma]Do you have your Approval to Test Letter from the USCG? Why travel to an REC when Mid-Atlantic Maritime Academy (MAMA) is hosting the USCG traveling exam team June 7-11. All exams will be given. Contact MAMA at 757-464-6008 to sign up for the exam. You must sign up before May 21st to be eligible.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Do you need some prep work prior to the exam? We are holding our CAP (Career Advancement Program) for 3rd mate unlimited to unlimited masters and 1600 GT licenses the month prior to the exam. Study under an instructors guidance for a month to prepare for your exams. The program has a 98% success rate.<o:p></o:p>
Don’t worry engineers we have a study program for you as well. You can custom build your own study prep course with an approved instructor. DDE’s we have a class for you the month prior to the schedule exams dates as well. <o:p></o:p>
Contact MAMA at 757-464-6008 or check out our web site www.mamatrains.com for more information. Good Luck to all mariners who are taking their USCG exams this year!<o:p></o:p>
[/FONT]

Stargazer,

I think it is great what you have to offer and I will most likely attend your CH Mate courses when my schedule permits. But rather than using the Forum to advertise, how about purchasing some ad space from the website and help support the website so they can continue to bring together, grow , and maintain the targeted demographic you are after?

Yes MAMA, speak to the BIG CHEESE. Your Banner Ad would look good on here.

TAcky MAMA, very tacky. Hell, I’m new here and even I knew that. :slight_smile: