Unreal! All of you need to read

Scrolling through post as usual and see that there is only 3 posts on Eco saves sailor and 4 posts on the guy losing his foot! There are hundreds of posts about nothing and threads of bullshit. If a crew saves a sailor or saves a guy with a lost foot offshore I think more credit is due. Just can’t believe that people would just fly by these posts but yet sit and wait for the next RUMOR instead of heroic acts by crews.

I guess this is the new age of mariners. If you are offended by this post then go straight to hell and do not pass go! I am done with this fucking trash bullshit on this forum. Account will be deleted so you don’t have to kick me out.

Pissed! Professional mariner forum my ass!!

Ever think about the amount of discussion it may have generated on the vessels?

Always take your medication before checking Gcaptain.

In my opinion, it’s better to shut up and be quiet instead of opening your mouth and still say nothing. While I respect everyone who saves someone, I don’t have anything to do with or say about the recent rescue operations as they did not touch me on a personal level.

[QUOTE=CaptHH;128517]Scrolling through post as usual and see that there is only 3 posts on Eco saves sailor and 4 posts on the guy losing his foot! There are hundreds of posts about nothing and threads of bullshit. If a crew saves a sailor or saves a guy with a lost foot offshore I think more credit is due. Just can’t believe that people would just fly by these posts but yet sit and wait for the next RUMOR instead of heroic acts by crews.

I guess this is the new age of mariners. If you are offended by this post then go straight to hell and do not pass go! I am done with this fucking trash bullshit on this forum. Account will be deleted so you don’t have to kick me out.

Pissed! Professional mariner forum my ass!![/QUOTE]

Have you tried decaf?

A bitching sailor is a happy sailor.

A bitching sailor, is like taking their pulse…no bitching, well there maybe an issue.

[QUOTE=z-drive;128575]A bitching sailor, is like taking their pulse…no bitching, well there maybe an issue.[/QUOTE]

I can hold my own in the bitching department, I can spread a rumor, and stir the pot with the best of them… But this dude was just ranting as he jumped overboard. Where is the fun in that. It’s just weak, that could have been a good start to a thread, as he makes a valid point, but alas he is gone forever. May he rest in peace. I just hope he checks in from time to time because I do think a raise is imminent…

This thread already has more posts then the two you mentioned combined.

Like posted above, I’m sure a lot of boats brought the foot thing up to their deck crew. I can see your point though. Just ask a question about the CFR’s and see where that gets you.

Deck Ape - I can’t help but laugh every time I hear that saying. That’s if it is not me bitching, and sometimes it makes me laugh then. LOL!!!