Ships You've Sailed On

I bet they would say it’s shorter.

[quote=Capt. Lee;8818]I am better than good…I am GREAT!

I just hope I stay employed!!!

Why don’t you put down the list of vessels you have been aboard?[/quote]

What are you now…a breakfast cereal tiger??? I figured my profile having vessel “type” is good enough.

I was thinking that when I wrote it, but at least I wasn’t so weak as to start smoking again. I guess I just have a stronger determination than you do. It’s no big deal weak one, puff away!!:smiley:

You have mistaken.

Leeroy,

…but I do admire how you’ve always tried to compare yourself. I guess everybody needs a measuring stick and something to emulate.

Nice try…SMOKER!!!

Are you home yet?

…and if I was smoking again, that means you will be soon.

Yeah I am home. Leave Sunday for MAMA trains. 4 days of ECDIS>>>>

That’s an easy one. You should be able to see the sights after class…if there are any. Never been there…

Anyone know the Soren Larson out of NZ?

I understand she’s one badass square master!

Master on A. J. Meerwald, Clipper City, Tole Mour, Kathryn B, Denis Sullivan, Timberwind, Norfolk Rebel, Steel Rebel, Gallean’s Lap, Skipjack Norfolk, Kialiua

Mate on Victory Chimes, Bill of Rights, Lettie G. Howard, Rose, Kennebec (Mystic Clipper), Elissa

Sailed on Zodiac, Pride of Baltimore, Alma, American Rover, Western Union, Young America, Bluenose, Challenge, Californian

1 Like

Ariadne, Phoenix, Island Girl

As for tall ships this is: Mir, Kruzenshtern, Sedov, Fridtjof Nansen, Valdivia, Mary Anne, Atlantis, Kaskelot, Jean de la Lune, Royal Louise, Roald Amundsen, Santa Barbara Anna, Lord Nelson, Tenacious, Sea Cloud and Sea Cloud II. Plus some cargo ships up to 25000 GT.

This is what I started on.

And when I wore out two pairs of oars, I was allowed to buy a British seagull, and putt around the harbor. Little did I know it would stick into a career!

Sorry about the quality I was busy watching for OSHA. This is about as high up as I have ever been:)

[ATTACH]1298[/ATTACH]

This is as tall as it got for me. I am the guy watching out for OSHA:)

I sailed as cadet on board of the Belgian Training Vessel “Mercator” which lies presently in Ostend, Belgium as a Museum. In August 2006, I was granted a gold medal of " 1956 First Tall-ships International Race Torbay-Lisbon".