Sent to a young man a short while ago

[QUOTE=RubberRhib888;167334]I thought you guys were referring to Bruce the shark on Finding Nemo. Just watch Nemo 8 times in 4 days with my 2 year old.[/QUOTE]

You do realize repeated viewing of the same Disney flic by anyone over 17 will cause permanent brain damage?

Well, with one notable exception. (for me anyway)
[video][/video]](http://media.photobucket.com/user/PrettyLittleAddiction/media/frozenelsa2_zps94e68d09.gif.html)

OK, make that 2:

Yeah, I’m brain damaged.

Oh captain my captain…

Wait til you have kids and a little bastard named Caillou becomes the bane of your existence.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;167338]Wait til you have kids and a little bastard named Caillou becomes the bane of your existence
.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of Caillou but I did go to Disney Orlando a while back and almost lost it on the “It’s a small world” ride.

Oh man! That sux. Caillou and Daniel Tiger I can do without.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;167338]Wait til you have kids and a little bastard named Caillou becomes the bane of your existence.[/QUOTE]

God how I loathed that miserable little sissy kid but no character was more insufferable than that PHUCKING purple dinosaur including all four Teletubbies!

what was I saying about impudent forum members? you’re treading on thin ice son…

This is how you quiz an interloper:

PHUCK quizzing him! I already have a call in to my attorney…his name is Bruce and he’ll take clean the clock of this blatant imposteur

//youtu.be/ys4V-MSXnAM

there is only ONE Quint as there is only ONE…er, nevermind

Scooter, I might not be able to use your photo as my avatar but I can sure as hell use Bartholomew M. (Marion) Quint as much as I want.

Awwww shiiiiiiit!

Round one! Ding ding!!

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;167347]Scooter, I might not be able to use your photo as my avatar but I can sure as hell use Bartholomew M. (Marion) Quint as much as I want.[/QUOTE]

Batholomew Marion? What the PHUCK land are you from? Inner Slobovia?

the man’s first name was Sam you MORON!

keep the avatar if it makes you feel all big and powerful but as far as the rest of this forum is concerned, you are little more than a PHONEY imposteur!

aw Fraq…a scene from “Johnny Dangerously”? REALLY? That’s the best you can come up with?

seriously, if you can’t find the appropriate clip from “Animal House”. “The Big Lebowski”, or any episode of “Monty Python” it simply does not exist.

Shouldn’t you people be working or doing something constructive? Shouldn’t you be swabbing the decks of your little toy boat? Aren’t you exhausted from your “off the books” delivery side job?

nobody asked you Jeaukx Impostore Bawss Hawg

and try not to get any on the carpet

Why do you have to keep dragging Boss Hog into this? Boss Hog was my hero! Did you have a secret crush on Lulu? Is that why you want to get rid of Boss Hog? It’s OK. You can tell us. We won’t judge.

[QUOTE=c.captain;167351]Batholomew Marion? What the PHUCK land are you from? Inner Slobovia?

the man’s first name was Sam you MORON!

keep the avatar if it makes you feel all big and powerful but as far as the rest of this forum is concerned, you are little more than a PHONEY imposteur!

.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;167367]http://jaws.wikia.com/wiki/Quint[/QUOTE]

BAH! Who wrote that nonsense? The man’s name is commonly given as Sam. Besides, what the PHUCK does it matter anyway?

I just hope you are having a jolly time with your little joke…make that your VERY little joke!

btw, nice avatar…you must really admire someone to imitate him so?

I’ve got a grand idea…

you can be Bart Quint and I’ll be Sam…twin brothers separated at birth!

Sam is the crusty salt we all want to be like and Bart is the idiot…

• Updated - - -

ya gots me copper…I just go nuts for a woman in a muumuu

oh, so much cushion. Just like a roll of Charmin!

[QUOTE=RubberRhib888;167334]I thought you guys were referring to Bruce the shark on Finding Nemo. Just watch Nemo 8 times in 4 days with my 2 year old.[/QUOTE]
that makes more sense. I haven’t seen nemo in years. My girl is all about liv and maddie and my boy is all about nerf guns on youtube and ninja turtles these days.