Sea time question

I graduated from Piney Points UA program. I am counting up my sea-time now. I’m reading the SIU documents I graduated from way back when and I either need 300 and some odd days or 100 and some odd days, to hit 1080. The part that is confusing me is below, but to sum it up; I received seatime for schoolwork and apprenticeship during my training phases. They used this seatime to get my AB limited ticket in exactly 365 days of being in class, working on ships as an OS, and working on ships as an apprentice. So all good right? My MMC shows I’m a limited AB. Now it’s getting to that time where I’m starting to want to upgrade to 3rd mate. I’m looking at schools like Mitags or Compass Courses in Washington. And I’m thinking about when I send in my package to the coast guard, how do I explain my seatime? I’ve got discharge papers from the ships I worked on that amount to about 700 days seatime, and then the UA thing. They accepted the program for my AB ticket, but what about now? And back then SIU handled all the paperwork with the coast guard and I never had to do anything for myself. Miss those days right now!!! OK that pretty much sums up my argument. This is what SIU says about their UA program.

Any applicant successfully completing Phase I of the Unlicensed Apprentice Program and presenting the Certificate of Training at a Regional Exam Center, will receive 78 days sea service credit towards any deck endorsement, including Able Seaman-Special. This sea service credit may not be used to satisfy any STCW requirements;         AND

Any applicant successfully completing Phase II of the Unlicensed Apprentice Program and presenting a Certificate of Training at a Regional Exam Center, will receive 90 days sea service credit towards any deck endorsement, including Able Seaman-Special. This sea service credit may not be used to satisfy any STCW requirements;

AND

Any applicant successfully completing Phase III of their Unlicensed Apprentice Program and presenting a Certificate of Training at a Regional Exam Center, will receive 48 days sea service credit towards any deckendorsement, including Able Seaman-Special. This sea service credit may not be used to satisfy any STCW requirements.