Roc-mc

Whiskey - Oscar - Whiskey - LOL -

Sériouslé Sériouslé Sériouslé

For the procedural words and phrases, what’s the difference between “confirm” and “verify”?

I’ll be foxtrot romeo india golf golfed if I can find any consistence, intelligible opinions on the whiskey whiskey whiskey. (now there’s an idea…)

[QUOTE=Emrobu;188360]Sériouslé Sériouslé Sériouslé

For the procedural words and phrases, what’s the difference between “confirm” and “verify”?

I’ll be foxtrot romeo india golf golfed if I can find any consistence, intelligible opinions on the whiskey whiskey whiskey. (now there’s an idea…)[/QUOTE]

Please confirm you will conduct research on the internet in order to verify whether there is a difference between the two words.

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;188388]Please confirm you will conduct research on the internet in order to verify whether there is a difference between the two words.[/QUOTE]

Affirmative. Everyone loves a smartass with a radio. -_-

In case anyone else has this problem:

The cheapest, least bullshitty way that I found to get one’s ROC-MC in the lower mainland is from an outfit called QuickNav. You can find them at quicknav.ca . Tell Ron I said hello.

For unknown reasons this certificate comes glued into a sturdy hard folder of dimensions 16.5x10.5 cms. I’m desperate to know why every single different document that comes from Ottawa is printed on paper with different dimensions. I love that everything comes in hard sturdy folders with pretty gold letters and lions and unicorns and stuff. But why can’t they be stacked neatly?

Hey I was looking online trying to find help with my reading portion for SIU test I Tried my best and keep failing I wonder isn’t anyway I can study or find answers… get back at me thank you