Radar renewal self study questions / materials?

Houston Marine( Don Greens company in Houston Tx. in the same building as the REC) gives out the study guide for radar renewal so you can brush up before going in to test/renew, I have a study guide in my bag from a couple months ago.[QUOTE=prof_mariner;61500]Hi all,

First post and I’m hoping someone here can give me a lead or two. I’m due to renew my USCG Radar Observer certificate and would like to just sit for the test rather than sit though the course again. I’m just a bit rusty on Radar plotting and MO boards. I searched the internet a bit but was disappointed that I didn’t really find much in the way of self study materials. What would be ideal would be some example problems to solve that I can practice with. Anyone have any leads?[/QUOTE]

@cajuntugster - I probably have the same workbook as yours. When I went digging through my storage locker looking for my old license prep materials, I found copies of both the Student Workbook and Recert Workbook (both by Houston by the way). The school here in NC doesn’t provide anything in the way of prep materials so I’m using my old Houston manuals to do some practice problems.