Paradox

Just got this from a friend of mine by email

HOW TRUE IT IS

PARADOX
The government wants every citizen to prove that they are insured but people do not have to prove that they are citizens

Go figure that one out:confused::confused::confused:

It makes no sense…I see that there is a big push in a few states, to allow undocumented folks who want to go to college, to only pay 'Instate" tuition, in the state that they happen to be hiding in…Gee, maybe my kid wants to go to that school but he will be penalized as he is from another state, and has the unfortunate luck of being born in this country with corresponding paper work attesting to the fact!

That is so true Shellback. Makes NO since that an american has to pay more but an illegal alien pays less. they are not supposed to be here anyway

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;50184]That is so true Shellback. Makes NO since that an american has to pay more but an illegal alien pays less. they are not supposed to be here anyway[/QUOTE]

Ya well, what do you do?

Try to vote for the right person, despite the party affiliation…lol…

I think we could have a good run at this topic but it will border on politics too much…Feel free to send inappropriate emails on the subject and I will reply in kind…:slight_smile: