[B][B]Vacancy name:[/B] Fleet personnel (officers)[/B]
[B][B]Trading area:[/B] Worldwide[/B]
[B]Description of the company:[/B] Our client owns and manages one of the largest fleets of crude oil and oil products tankers and liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers in the world, all playing a vital role in the safe and secure delivery of energy around the world.
[B][I]Purpose:[/I][/B] We are currently looking for crew members for tankers (Oil/Gas/Chemical) for our client - a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 90,000 employees in more than 80 countries and territories.
We search for Captains, Chief Officers, Second Officers, Third Officers, Junior Officers.
[B][I]Required experience and skills: [/I][/B]
• Experience with tanker(s) over approx 50 000 DWT (2+ years)
• EU citizenship (except Romania and Bulgaria)
• Valid C1/D US Visa
• Seaman book
• Tanker Familiarization Course
• Advanced Fire Fighting
• Medical Certificate
• Medical First Aid
• Yellow Fever Inoculation
• Personal safety & social responsibilities
[B][I]Tours of Duty:[/I][/B]
• 2/O, 3/O, Junior Officer – 4 months (+/- one month) with 21 days off for each month off shore
• Captain, C/O – 3 month (+/- one month) with 28 days leave for each month off shore
[B]What can we offer?[/B]
[I]Salary:[/I] Annual salary from [B]$28k [/B]to[B] $119k[/B]
[I]Benefits:[/I] tax free salary, long-term contract with possibility to switch to ashore
If you are interested and have the right qualifications, please feel free to apply online or send your CV to Martin Zittnansky email@example.com .
If you are not interest, please feel free to share this job profile with your colleagues/friends, who might fit the profile requirements.