Officer Meeting at ECO next Wednesday?

Just Wondering

Huh? What are you referring to?

Its about ECO building a new lodging building on the premises for school and crew changes. I heard that from a crane operator in C-port 1 that knows someone on the 3rd floor.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;128529]Its about ECO building a new lodging building on the premises for school and crew changes. I heard that from a crane operator in C-port 1 that knows someone on the 3rd floor.[/QUOTE]

I don’t work there but have been hearing about that building since I was a cadet there a decade or so ago.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;128529]Its about ECO building a new lodging building on the premises for school and crew changes. I heard that from a crane operator in C-port 1 that knows someone on the 3rd floor.[/QUOTE]

So the lodging is going to be for officers only?

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;128569]So the lodging is going to be for officers only?[/QUOTE]

I’ll ask the crane operator next time we pull into C-port.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;128578]I’ll ask the crane operator next time we pull into C-port.[/QUOTE]

I would have more faith if a cook was telling you this… But a crane operator… Seems unofficial to me.

A gantry crane operator, aka on the guys that couldn’t run a crawler or pedestal crane. I’m sure he is in the know.

Unofficial??

He said he knows somebody on the 3rd floor. How much more official do you need?

They are going to announce the sale of the company to Harvey gulf. We just ordered 5 semi loads of paint here at the Harvey office. I confirmed the rumor by talking to my uncles cat that hangs out near Shane house.

Well, all the guys from ECO that whats to work for Harvey are in luck. Always believe the cat over the crane operator.

Pure speck but I’m going guess its about the new leases off Florida.

Did I miss something? What new leases off Florida? I am all for it but when did this happen?

[QUOTE=Tom B;128702]Did I miss something? What new leases off Florida? I am all for it but when did this happen?[/QUOTE]

I can’t tell if this is a"bazinga" or if it’s for real.

[QUOTE=Tom B;128702]Did I miss something? What new leases off Florida? I am all for it but when did this happen?[/QUOTE]

Who gives a shit?

We do!!! Whoever attends, please post what the meeting was about, thanks!

Meeting is canceled. Next date feb 31.

[QUOTE=captainbry;128814]Meeting is canceled. Next date feb 31.[/QUOTE]

No, no, no, you got it all wrong. That’s the ground breaking ceremony for the new free crew housing. The meeting where they’re going to announce the new free crew housing and ask for further suggestions from everyone is January 33rd.

Ahh dood thanks now it all makes sense

[QUOTE=OSV-Florida;128800]We do!!! Whoever attends, please post what the meeting was about, thanks![/QUOTE]

Wow, don’t everybody type at once. Guess no one attended? Everyone down at the pumpkin patch got the blues? Too busy updating your resume to give a decent play by play of the “big announcement”?

Suckers…

Nah man we are all trying to figure out what boat we want to go on considering there will be 22 of them this year. So good to have so many options!!!