Obtaining foreign flag engineers license

anyone know how to obtain foreign flag engineers license ? Already holding uscg license.

Contact the maritime authority of the country you are interested in and ask them. Some will issue a “certificate of equivalent competency” based on your existing license, and others will issue a license endorsement based on your license. Each country will evaluate your license and determine what they consider equivalent.

Most maritime authorities have a website with details on the process and downloadable applications.

( I just noticed you are the same guy asking about unlimited horsepower and tonnage jobs … it might be a waste of time looking for an endorsement then because all you might get is the equivalent of an oiler or motorman. You might be able to get a yacht limited endorsement from Caymans so you can sail as chief on charter yachts.)

I got Panamanian Master’s License from USCG one. Actually the foreign shipowner paid for it in order to use me, U.S. Mater on one of his ships.

All the process was merely paper works by Panamanian side authority.(Panamanian Ambassy or Consulate general)

[QUOTE=STEVO63;55982]anyone know how to obtain foreign flag engineers license ? Already holding uscg license.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Steamer. Im working with people right now that own other vessels that they want me to go to over seas and foreign flagged. They suggested I get that endorsement so Im looking into it. Main goal is to get 3rd and work deep sea.

What Flag do you want?

blgbgow http://www.emiliaflorence.se/833-adidas-ultra-boost-ace.php http://www.dealonpro.fr/nike-thea-grise-et-rose-pas-cher-737.php http://www.institut-lili.fr/594-nike-presto-homme.htm http://www.asadistribuzione.it/adidas-zx-flux-nere-e-blu-217.html http://www.gameswallpapers.eu/582-adidas-スニーカー-グレー.html Nike Air Max Schwarz Herren Günstig Nike Air Max 90 Outfit Nike Air Max Bleu Marine Foot Locker Nike Shox Turbo 2016 Air Max 2016 Nederland