Nothingness Fluff - Part 1

Here we go. The rules! DONT be obscene. Have fun.

//youtu.be/SQ71Y_g116A

//youtu.be/dtOirqOK8Mc

HMMMMM-----

[video]

[/video]

//youtu.be/KEkCnvC4o-w

A good one Gone…

//youtu.be/oDMF4XVoDA8

//youtu.be/Lm-Ja7yGlM4

ouch?

Actually useful and entertaining threads get buried because of crap posts like these.

[QUOTE=farmerfalconer;188514]Actually useful and entertaining threads get buried because of crap posts like these.[/QUOTE]

No problem - thought I would try to mix it up a little. If your not interested in this entertainment I understand.

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;188517]No problem - thought I would try to mix it up a little. If your not interested in this entertainment I understand.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be all you ever do.

[QUOTE=farmerfalconer;188521]Seems to be all you ever do.[/QUOTE]

Always better to be versed in all kinds of subjects. Thanks for your opinion, and in general liking my posts. I hope I made you smile as I like this kinda stuff from time to time. We should not take everything so serious. What kind of entertainment do you like?

//youtu.be/ZpOug8xsxa0

[B][U]The History and Timeline of the Navy.[/U][/B]

https://www.navy.com/about/history.html

Q #1 - What was the first commissioned submarine in the US Navy?

Q #2 - What was the first nuclear submarine in the US Navy?

Q #3 - Does anybody know much about the USNS Mercy? What missions has she gone on?

//youtu.be/Q9nACPAVzJg

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;188517]No problem - thought I would try to mix it up a little. If your not interested in this entertainment I understand.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, this isn’t Facebook or the like. We shouldn’t have to see this kind of shit as every other post on these forums.