Nothingness Fluff - Part 1

A start would be a live feed of you being strangled with your keyboard and mouse.      [img]http://i2.wp.com/eduncovered.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg[/img]

Just a little more diverse than others. :slight_smile: Are you into just keep hitting refresh with no new posts? Or just reading the same thing / responses over and over? I can see it just sitting there waiting for somebody to post something. Clicking new post and acivity stream all the time.

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;188555]Just a little more diverse than others. :slight_smile: Are you into just keep hitting refresh with no new posts? Or just reading the same thing / responses over and over? I can see it just sitting there waiting for somebody to post something. Clicking new post and acivity stream all the time.[/QUOTE]

Any super long deep sea dives coming up?

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;188565]Any super long deep sea dives coming up?[/QUOTE]

Well we know about the one that involves the USNS Apache, there are also some other research missions currently going on around the world. I can research it if you want Lee? Are you interested in scuba diving Lee? There is all kinds of related content certification, equipment, photography, dive spots, etc.

This is taking scuttlebutt to a whole new level.
I found about 10 percent of this thread interesting, and 8 percent of the 10 was fraq’s live stream request.
Your heart is in the right place though deepseadiver.

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;188570]Well we know about the one that involves the USNS Apache, there are also some other research missions currently going on around the world. I can research it if you want Lee? Are you interested in scuba diving Lee? There is all kinds of related content certification, equipment, photography, dive spots, etc.[/QUOTE]

That’s Mr. Shore to you. I’m disappointed that your mom and dad aren’t teaching you to be more respectful toward adults.

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;188576]That’s Mr. Shore to you. I’m disappointed that your mom and dad aren’t teaching you to be more respectful toward adults.[/QUOTE]

Good one Mr. Shore :slight_smile: I have already gotten started on this new project. Are you interested in Scuba Diving Mr. Shore? Would you mind if I called you Captain Shore? :slight_smile: