NO Talk about ECO's new boat

New X-Bow design sitting in flotation. Should have taken a pix and posted it.

I tried to find the old post about it. Its not orange and cream and it doesnt have a Chouest logo across the bow like the artist rendition had it in the article.

Because that’s not it. That came out in like 2012 and is owned by Island Offshore (who is owned by ECO)

[QUOTE=KrustySalt;134498]Because that’s not it. That came out in like 2012 and is owned by Island Offshore (who is owned by ECO)[/QUOTE]

That would explain it then. :slight_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a dang nice looking vessel! I’d jump on it if I could.

[QUOTE=KrustySalt;134506]Don’t get me wrong, it’s a dang nice looking vessel! I’d jump on it if I could.[/QUOTE]

I rubbed one out on the bridge wing last night while watching her with the binoculars…

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;134518]I rubbed one out on the bridge wing last night while watching her with the binoculars…[/QUOTE]

Talking about the ship’s bell and brass-o of course, right?

[ATTACH]3903[/ATTACH]

Here’s a picture of it

She just got in from crossing the pond from Denmark via the shipyard in Norway where the intervention tower and 150T crane were removed. In its place a 250T crane was installed. The Island Intervention is a nice boat inside with a very nice engineering plant, from what I heard first hand.

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;134519]Talking about the ship’s bell and brass-o of course, right?[/QUOTE]

Thought that went without explanation… But, yes, that’s exactly what I was referring to.
:wink: