New here and question about posting poem for survivors

I want to thank you all for your support regarding the “comment” the other day from DeadQuarters. I’m quite sure I am not the only one he’s ever passed that attitude onto. However, rethinking my response to him…I will send him compassion. He obviously is not a happy person. So DeadQuarters…work on that inner peace. Not always an easy thing to do. Some of us have battles of other sorts that we are working on. So compassion is key. There are many dear, dear people on this board. I can see this. Warm wishes of peace to each and every one of you.

Melanie

[QUOTE=melanier3;124714]I want to thank you all for your support regarding the “comment” the other day from DeadQuarters. I’m quite sure I am not the only one he’s ever passed that attitude onto. However, rethinking my response to him…I will send him compassion. He obviously is not a happy person. So DeadQuarters…work on that inner peace. Not always an easy thing to do. Some of us have battles of other sorts that we are working on. So compassion is key. There are many dear, dear people on this board. I can see this. Warm wishes of peace to each and every one of you.

Melanie[/QUOTE]

I might be wrong about this but I have a vague memory from dealings with him in the past that he is not an American, so there’s your first problem right there… Glad you’re still on here and haven’t been scared away. How is the Admiral doing anyway? Your father, that is… Anyone who’s worked in his profession, done the things he’s done, seen the things he’s seen, and STILL managed to reach the age that he has get’s the honorary retirement title of “Admiral” in my book and you can tell him I said so!

Glad you came back around. That comment was low class and definitely uncalled for.

Thanks BlindHog. BlindHog??? It takes more than a few words to chase me away. The level of kindness and support coming from all of you on this board is immeasurable…support that I’m sure I’ll need when my dad decides to leave this plane of existence. Hopefully, not for quite some time.

Take care. Melanie