Mechanically inclined deck offer in need of input

Greetings All.
As background I serviced my Mercedes Unimogs (406,424,425, and 140L) and have rebuilt Mog transmissions, weld, wire, run and repair heavy equipment , built and serviced high speed aerial tramways and own my own tools…So, not a total idiot most of the time - though posting on the forum has its own risks these days…
I’m involved in a project that will require adding a water maker(s), a MSD, and retro’ing in a AC system to replace the heating system in a 30m vessel that will carry approximately 30 people in a hot climate. I’m looking for some general input on types of systems you’ve had success with or total failures. Lessons learned, mistakes to avoid, etc.

I’m not looking for the usual trip down the rabbit hole about brand preference, name calling, politics etc. Go post that on your own thread if you have time time to waste…end of rant.
If you’d rather PM me that’s great.
Best Regards from south of the wall.
MTSKIER

[QUOTE=mtskier;196291]
I’m not looking for the usual trip down the rabbit hole about brand preference, name calling, politics etc. Go post that on your own thread if you have time time to waste…[/QUOTE]

Whadda mean post on your own thread, you friggin’ idiot. What’s wrong with you? Everybody knows the best water makers are made by Acme, nobody needs MSDs stinkin’ up the joint and AC is for sissies. You should crawl back in your hole, or move to Denmark. Just from your name, it’s obvious you’re nothin’ but an ass kissing wall straddling tree hugging Jones Act ambivalent anti-progress kiddy hill skiing SOB.

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;196319]Whadda mean post on your own thread, you friggin’ idiot. What’s wrong with you? Everybody knows the best water makers are made by Acme, nobody needs MSDs stinkin’ up the joint and AC is for sissies. You should crawl back in your hole, or move to Denmark. Just from your name, it’s obvious you’re nothin’ but an ass kissing wall straddling tree hugging Jones Act ambivalent anti-progress kiddy hill skiing SOB.[/QUOTE]

Geeze Lee. You trying to fill some void left by C.Captain?

I think I’m offended and you should be banned.

He’s just a newb that doesnt remember when this was a valuable forum…

The angry newb proves the point, well done.

[QUOTE=mtskier;196335]He’s just a newb that doesnt remember when this was a valuable forum…[/QUOTE]

irony: noun

The expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Congrats mtskier on your new venture.

I look forward to seeing and hearing about your progress. Sounds like an interesting project.

[QUOTE=mtskier;196291]
I’m involved in a project that will require adding a water maker(s), a MSD, and retro’ing in a AC system to replace the heating system in a 30m vessel that will carry approximately 30 people in a hot climate. [/QUOTE]

A little more information is required. 30 people for how long? Doing what? Where? Chilled water AC or ? What kind of heating and ventilation system is currently installed? What is the budget?